Wednesday, November 5, 2008

2007 Topps Chrome White Refractor /869



I love this card, its one that I had wanted for a long time, but wasnt able to pick up before the 2007 boom after the Chargers game. I love white boardered cards, and I think the Chrome white refractors were cool. I still think Topps Chrome is one of the better no auto rookies to have of any player, and 2007 was a great design year. Its too bad I cant scrap together $100 to pick up a red, but she will be mine eventually.

Sadly this card is graded, not by me, and I think for the time being. Ill keep it that way. I dont display it, so its fine, but I really hate graded cards for obvious reasons.

Either way, I traded a Jonathan Stewart Auto Letter, a Stewart Jersey, and a few other tiny things for it, so overall it was nothing to acquire, something I am proud of. I put the value of BGS 9 at 80 bucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment