Friday, January 9, 2009

2007 Topps Chrome RC Auto



Man, this card is awesome. I have wanted it since release, but it has rarely come up for purchase at a reasonable price. For some reason, the base autos for AD were either REALLY underproduced, or are not in the hobby boxes, because I never saw any pulled on the boards, and only a few from blasters.

Most of the AD autos from 2007 chrome were the refractors /25 or the superfractors /10, and this card is neither. It is perfectly centered, and has a great auto, so I am really pleased that I was able to get it. The price was 275, but most of that was from my Rookie premiere auto sale, a card I really didnt like.

1 comment:

  1. Man, I love that card! Those chrome autos look so sharp. I still look for the Calvin Johnson auto when it comes up, but for some reason either the auto or the centering is all jacked up.

    Nice job on that card man. You should send that to Beckett to get it graded. -kidding.

    -voluntarheel

    ReplyDelete